Balvihar Picture Day
Oct 22 - Grade 1, 2, 3, 4, Youth Group, and Class Pictures (Completed)
Oct 29 - Pre-K, KG, Grade 5 & 6
In addition, we request everyone to come dressed in Indian clothes on 10/29.
Picture Day Preparation:
Please send you kids with a printed (preferred) or legible all capital handwritten tag for the picture day. The picture team will take two pictures of the kids. The first picture will be taken with the tag, and the second will be taken without the tag. The tag, if printed, should be made with minimum font size of 48 with bold emphasis.
This is to ensure that we can identify the kids once the picture day is over. We would like to make sure that there are no errors in kids’ names when presented in either yearbook or annual day setting.
See illustration below.
What if I missed the Picture Day ?
If you missed the picture day then it is your responsibility to send two pictures of your child as illustrated above. DBV team will not entertain requests for make-up session due to complexity involved in managing the pictures and final output.
Important instruction for submitting picture
1. Deviations from below mentioned guidelines will result in pictures being discarded
2. Please take two (2) pictures on a plain white background
3. Ensure that images have good lighting and high-resolution
4. The pictures must be submitted by November, 30th, 2017.
5. Submit the pictures to DBV email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Format the subject line as following, where “Grade” is child’s Balvihar culture class grade:
a. Pictures – Firstname Lastname, Grade #
b. If sending from your phone, select the largest file size possible